Fuller Park

A 4.5 acre triangle located in front of the Keene Recreation Center Established in 1925 and named after John H. Fuller, the park has lawns, shade trees, park benches, playground equipment and the Veterans Memorial and reflecting pool. New playground equipment donated by the Keene Lions Club was erected in the Fall of 2006.
To get there: The Recreation Center is located at 312 Washington Street. The park is in front of the Center between Washington and Gilsum Streets.

Keene-Paths-Logo-200

Facebook Icon