A 41 acre developed park with surrounding woodlands
In 1886 George Wheelock bought the old West Keene fairgrounds and gave it to the City as Wheelock Park. The park is now a series of playing fields with a fringe of surrounding forest. There are also tennis courts, horseshoe courts, and playground equipment, a campground, a swimming pool and an ice hockey rink.
To get there: The park is located at 101 Park Avenue in West Keene.